Organic Morniga Powder:
- Boosts Stemina: Being a complete package of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients, this supplement is great for boosting your energy and stamina as well as increasing concentration. Students can use it to improve concentration whereas athletes can benefit in the form of increased endurance during exercise.
- Controls Diabetes: It is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients. Moringa Oliefera capsules or a drink made from moringa powder can be consumed for keeping the level of sugar normal. Thus, it is a cost effective home remedy for diabetic patients.
- Anti Oxidant: Moringa powder is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a powerful antioxidant for inhibiting the growth of cancer cells
- Controls Blood Pressure: Another benefit of moringa powder is its soothing ability which enables it to lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It is a natural remedy for insomnia as it possesses certain properties that can treat sleeping disorders.
Uses of Moringa Powder:
- Moringa Powder can be added to any recipe (dals, vegetables) right near the end of cooking time of all the dishes.
- Put ½ tsp to 1 tsp of Moringa leaf powder to two to three teaspoons of natural peanutbutter. Mix the powder into the PB, add a touch of honey and it’s done. You can even substitute the PB to other nut butters.
- Excessive heat destroys the nutritional benefits, so it is added at the end of the cooking.
- Moringa leaves powder can be used on smoothies, salad dressing, split tea soup, Garlic Butter, muffins, sliced tomatoes, mayonnaise, garlic bread, vegetable dip, cooked brown rice, chicken soup, cocktail sauce, Green Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, baked potatoes, fruit juice etc.
Keep in cool and dry place and away from direct sun light.