Benefits of Tulsi Dry Leaves:
- Fever & Common Cold: The tulsi medicinal uses begin with the ability of the leaves to cure many kinds of fever. Tender Tulsi leaves boiled in water act as a preventive against malaria and dengue fever. n case of acute fever, a decoction of the leaves boiled with cardamom powder in half a litre of water mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
- Kidney Stones: One of the tulsi plant uses is that its leaves have a strengthening effect on the kidneys. In case of renal stones, the consumption of juice of basil leaves mixed with honey helps remove these stones through the urinary tract.
- Headache: Tulsi leaves are a good medicine for headache. Pounded leaves mixed with sandalwood paste can be applied on the forehead for relief from headache.
Uses of Dry Tulsi Leaves:
- Tulsi dry leaves can be used while preparing black tea or lemon tea which enhances the refreshing taste and even provides the medical benefits of Tulsi.
- Tulsi is categorized as an adaptogenic herb. This type of herb is used to counteract a person's physical reaction to stress. This herb is also given to rejuvenate and restore a person to good health when exposed to excess emotional or environmental stress.